Sunday, May 3, 2009

picture time

We took the girls to get pictures, and i can't believe how good they turned out because the girls were terrible! but we absolutely love the end result! so if you need a photographer he was really good with the girls and in between it all managed to get some great shots! 






















































































And this is going to be the story of our lives.. haha... I just love this shot! he got it just perfect...
Above is the girls in their blessing dresses.
We blessed them a week ago and it went so good.  Dane gave them such a good blessing and the girls were angels...

9 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Marion I LOVE those pics!! They are so adorable! I hope I get to see them someday!!

Summer said...

Wow those pictures are really cute. I can't believe you are a mother of twins. Bless You I could never do it.

The Barclay's said...

marion,
how adorable... i think about you all the time.. especially when my little one is being hard you have it twice.. they are beautiful girls!

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

These pictures of your little girls are so cute! I love them:)

Chase and Neiko said...

Mar, those pics are darling. They turned out so cute. Hope everything is going good for ya...talk to ya soon.

kalei and jake said...

Oh my gosh Mar, those are the sweetest pictures! It was so fun to see you and to hold those sweet girlies. You are surely amazing and you and Dane sure do make some beautiful babies! :) ha Love them!

Cami said...

wow. they are adorable. gosh you are making me wish I had both girls! tu tu's (however that is spelled!) oh my, so cute. you are going to have so much fun and maybe some future drama(if it hasn't started already!) in the future.
have fun

Whitney said...

seriously that last picture is hilarious! They are so cute and I freaking miss them please hurry up and get out here!!!

Nicole said...

Mar, they turned out so good. I love them all. Their blessing dresses are so cute, and great job making the tu tus.