Friday, August 28, 2009

HAPpy HaPPy


2 years!!! I know it does seem like such a short time, but its true we've only been married 2 YEARS!
I realize I never talk much about Dane, so I just wanted to give some props to my wonderful husband.. He really is such a great guy and I'm thankful that I was the lucky one to find him:
things I LOVE about my hubby
*He loves the Gospel
*He pampers me
*his strength, physical and mental
*He is such a good dad
*He loves sports (as do i)
*He gives the most AMAZING massages
*He's a babe
And of course the list can go on and on, but I do want to thank him, for still being the man I married!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh mae those are such cute pics! You did marry a great guy! Happy second Anniversary:)

Katie McCaul said...

OMG! That is crazy...you two are so cute I am sure Dane is a great hubby:)

Sherri Romney said...

Congrats you guys! It is crazy to think you've only been married 2 years... Love the pics though and your header is freaking gorgeous!

Amy said...

Congrats Marion! It was great to see you this summer! I hope everything is going well in Utah.