Monday, November 23, 2009









Yes I do realize,that its 2 days before Thanksgiving and I'm finally putting up my Halloween pics. But I do have an excuse!
Well it started in my early teenage years, when my mom always said how I needed to marry someone to keep track of me, meaning (keys, being on time, purse, organized etc.) Dane may have a lot of good qualities, but being organized is not a strong suit forhimself, so having to help me is out of the question! So we of course (not for the first time) lost our camera battery charger, and after searching the house for it, had to order a new one. So here you are up to date as to why there have not been Halloween pictures until now!
But aren't my girls adorable!
As for life at the Tidwell's things are going just grand! The girls are finally ALMOST sleeping through the night (i'm only up 1 or 2 times at the most!) They're scooting all over and I'm learning a little about having to move things out of reach... We soon head to Richfield for the Thanksgiving festivities!!!!
Oh and I know i should put which girl is which under their pictures, but I haven't figured out how to do it. SO the best i can do is do; 1 is dani and 1 is Jaci.



6 comments:

Kali said...

Marion! Your twins look like little girls instead of babies! I can't believe how big they are. They are the cutest cats ever!

ps. You aren't the first one to want to learn my AWESOME dance moves from that Jazz game!

Kali said...

I LOVE your hair too!

Whitney and Michael said...

oh my your girls are SO big! they are too cute. it was good seeing you the other night. hopefully i will be seeing you around more oft :) happy turkey day

Amanda said...

Dane and Marion.... Your girls are adorable. I went to school with Dane I hope he can remember me maybe.. maybe not.. but I was excited to see your blog. Your family is so cute. Sounds like your doing good I'm glad. Amanda White Layton

The Barclay's said...

Your girls are so cute!!! I love your post about losing things I am that same exact way althouhg iM lucky enough that my husband keeps track of me. I call him atleast 3 days a week looking for my keys LOL..

Lucy and Landon said...

Marion you are so funny! The girls look adorable!