Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Merrrrry CHRISTMAS









Happy HolidayS!! We had an extremely fun Holiday Season filled with family galore! We spent Christmas with Dane's family this year, and all slept at his mom's, not the best night sleep ever, but who really sleeps on Christmas Eve anyways. Then later in the day we headed to his dad's and enjoyed loads of good food, then the next day headed to R-town for the Dane's side Christmas party. then i feel as if we did it all over again and again and again, so it is official, I have decided I no longer EVER want to travel anywhere. I literally feel as if I have been traveling since Thanksgiving. Yes I know that this is a huge exaggeration especially being that the furthest place from SLC i went was R-town,... Maybe I'll be ready to take the girls somewhere by next Christmas... ha ha Here is a lot of our pictures. The girls were a lot of fun, and were spoiled of course. They love all the kids and to be near all the commotion. I think Jaci will be the little social one. Dani takes a second longer to warm up, but once she does she is right where the action is! As you can see a ton of pictures are of the girls and their cousins. Dane got tickets to a Bronco's game for Christmas, so thats one of the pics, and the rest are just filled with our family and my cute girls. I pray that everyone was as blessed this holiday season as we were...

5 comments:

Chase and Neiko said...

Hey Mar..cute pics. Anyway, I just do my collages in picassa, so if that isn't working I don't know how else to tell ya. Sorry I'm not more help.

Sherri Romney said...

Wow the girls are so big! Remi too! I'm missing them growing up!!!! :( I will let you know when I go up to visit my sis in Provo and Jakes brother and sis in Salt Lake. Maybe we can do lunch or something! PS-how did you ever sleep with TWO kids? I never sleep with one!!

Whitney said...

Oh, I love all the pics! I know how you feel about traveling since Thanksgiving.... I feel the same way!

Katie McCaul said...

Sounds like a fun busy Christmas! Those are the best:) Your fam is so cute those girls are just getting cuter and cuter as they grow. glad you had happy holidays!

Kali said...

That's a cute picture on the header! Man your hair grows fast, not fair! Your girls are so big! I'm sad we didn't make it to the cabin too. So lame and it was 100% Mark's fault!