Tuesday, February 9, 2010

love love love the sun!!!!













We had a second birthday party for the twins and they were hilarious! AS you can see they dove right into their cakes... Everybody was sitting watching and laughing and I think they adored all the attention!
Dane and I were so lucky and got to go to the bahamas kidless! (my sweet mom took the girls! thank you so muCh!) I seriously loved it! We were with a lot of friends, so that made it even better. I was so nervous to leave the girls (yes i cried) but once I was gone, i was just fine. Maybe thats bad to say, but I knew they were in good hands, and being taken care of by my mom and sister.
So dane and i relaxed, slept, layed in the sun, and played played played. I am already planning my next trip... (MOM????) so to any of you who don;t think you can handle leaving your kids, i seriously suggest trying, it reminds ya why ya love your husband ha ha...

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, Those pics of the girls are hilarious!!! I love it!

Sherri Romney said...

Wow they really did dig in didn't they?! Haha too funny! Glad you guys had a fun trip too. :)

Chase and Neiko said...

Mar, those pics of the girls with cake all over are sooo cute! We need to get together soon.

Katie McCaul said...

Oh that sounds so fun! i am so jealous...and whatever you look great:) the cake pictures are so cute.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Looks like a blast!! I need a vacation!! So, yes, let's do lunch sometime. I work downtown and we could me somewhere down there. I can take a lunch break whenever. When works for you? Text me 801-635-9077 or email me- heyitsbarks@yahoo.com

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh you totally deserved it honey! I ams so glad you got to go and relax with your honey! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Jenny said...

Oh my the twins are so big and SO cute! I love the cake all over their faces. So fun!