Sunday, March 8, 2009

little ladies

My sis, Jane, came up and since we can't really take the girls out yet, we had our own little photo shoot at our house.  The girls only handled it for so long, but I still think we got some great pics.




Dani

Jaci

These girls are so much fun to have around.  And being identical they really do things on tune with eachother, such as crying, diapers, feeding, noises (one nurse said she thinks they talk a lot, and those that know me know that they come by that honestly from their mom)
People have asked about their names, so here's the story.  I was named after my 2 great grandmas and always like that.  I didn't want my girls to have middle names, so I wanted to name them after somebody.  I have always really LOVED the name Dani for a girl and it just so happens that Dane's step dad is named Danny and we adore him, so that's who her name came after.  
Dane thought he got to pick the next name and Dane's middle name is Jay after his grandpa Jay, so he came up with Jaci which I really liked. and that is where my little girls get their names from (2 males) ha ha
But you have to all admit they are adorable!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Ohhhh I love those pictures and I love those girls! Your sister did a great job :)

tiffany and darren said...

So adorable!! I can see you in both the girls.

Kelly said...

Marion they are darling! I can't believe all that beautiful black hair they have!

Sherri Romney said...

She did an amazing job! But then again your girls could make any pic look cute. :)

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

OK... so I came home and found your blog!! ha ha Love your girls! We had fun tonight thanks for having us over!!

TBird and Mikelle said...

SO you don't know me but my sister is whitney allen.. she told me to check out your blog to see you cute little girl.. they are adorable! WHitney and cam are always telling me about them. Anyways I thought I would also tell you about some tummy ache helps that I used as I read in your other post you were looking for advice. My son had colic rteally bad and a lady told me about gripe water or colic ease, you can find it at the health food stores or online.. it worked wonders and is all natural! anyways that is all congrats and now I will leave you be!

*natalie said...

Dane,

Hey you...I was peeking around and found your (well Marion's) blog. Twins!? Oh my, congratulations! They are absolutely precious. I haven't seen you in a really long time, it has been fun catching up on the blog.

Natalie (Seely) Hansen