Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally






























I have a husband again!!! Not gonna lie, that month without dane was super hard... but we made it, thanks to HUGE family support!  I really don't know what I would do without everybody that stepped into help me while Dane was gone.  THANK YOU..
My girls survived their first plane ride and we are now in sunny florida!  My mom and sisters came out and we made it kind of a girls trip.  We went to the beach, went on a fan boat, shopped, slept, ate a lot, pool etc.  I was so sad to see them go, and am already missing the help!!!
jaci and dani are doing amazing!  RIght before I left we had their 4 month check up (a little late) and jaci was 11.1 dani 10.6.  They are seriously growing so much and smiling lots which I of course love ... Their personalities are showing through as well, dani likes affection and attention while jaci is mellow and content.  I can't go anywhere without getting a ton of smiles and people wanting to know EVERY detail.  But I'm not gonna lie, I don;t mind one bit hearing how cute my girls are!!!
They are 5 months old!!!

8 comments:

Cami said...

HEY!! I'm glad you made it there safe, I could NOT imagine flying with twins, glad you had your mom an sisters there. Looks like you guys are having fun. I know what you mean, when you are by yourself without a husband... summer sales!ha
ok and you look AMAZING!!! Oh my you look super skinny, what the heck? what are you doing? well it will be fun to see how your summer goes and more pics of your darling girls. take care

Chase and Neiko said...

Oh man mar, the girls are getting so big. They are so cute...I think they look just like you. Anyway, have fun!

Summer said...

I love when you update your blog. Your little girls are getting cuter and cuter.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

YAY! I am so glad you updated this thing! Looks like you are having a blast. I wish we could come out there and visit! I miss ya! Let me know when you get back we will have to hang out!!

Holly said...

Wow what a big move with two little ones and no husband. I am glad you got there safe and are settling in. When I found out about your little girls I told Janna and she said to tell you congrats! Needless to say everyone was surpriseed but extremely excited for you. Are you done teaching or are you going back next year?

Nate and Brooke said...

Hey!!
So I am so glad I found your blog. Your twins are adorable, how fun!! Well we should keep in touch through the blogging world:) My blog is private, but email me at brookehbutler@yahoo.com and I will send you and an invite k.
Take care Brooke

OH this is Brooke Hiskey:)
from those fun college days...ha ha

The Seely's said...

Hey!
So I definitely need that beach again. I miss your girls too. What are we going to do without you for the 4th of JUly? You definitely need to stop leaving us during the summers. Not cool:) Tell Dane hello and I am so not cashing that check. Nice try though!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you found our blog!!! I have thought about you a lot and wondered how you were doing! I can't believe you have twins!!! That's awesome! They are adorable! I will have to find you and add you on facebook! I will keep in touch and we'll have to get together when we move up!!