Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July

I LOVE LOVE LOVE richfield's  4th of July.  So its always hard for me to be away from my family at this time of year, but I seriously had such a good time.  Thanks to my sister in-law, whit, who wanted to make it a fun one we had such a good day.  We started out at the beach, where they had some sand castle contests, and it was just a beautiful day! Then we met the boys at the beach again where they shot fireworks off a boat.  It was beautiful! then got dinner at a fun little restraunt in town.  The girls even liked the fireworks, their eyes were wide open just staring at them!  We're loving being in Florida, and getting sad that the summer is half over!







4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh Marion you gave up that easy!!! haha. I love all the pics the twins are too cute!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks so fun! I wish I was in Florida by a beach getting tan. Your girls are so cute.

Sherri Romney said...

Cute pics! I love the new header too ;) Thanks for taking such good care of me when I haven't felt well. You're the best!

Summer said...

What are you guys doing in Florida for the summer. It looked like tons of fun.