Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 months
















 









Holy CRAP! Our little girls are 6 months old!  Now i think the thing I'm supposed to write is, how it went SO FAST.  But I'm gonna be honest, this did not go fast ONE BIT! I feel like I've been a parent for years! 
 I truly do love these little girls.  They are so healthy and fun to have around.  As you can see they're quite identical.  But their personalities certainly aren't. I 've noticed that they balance eachother out!
Some fun facts about them:
I have started to put them in different rooms for their naps, but truly the last 4 times, they have woke up at the EXACT same time!  
When one sleeps the other squaks and squeels as if they know something isn't right.
They hold hands ...
They LOVE baby einsten (thank goodness)
I was talking to Dane this morning and we decided that having kids makes everything so much harder and better at the same time!  We love being parents and love having twins!


9 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

They are so identical! So cute:) Well I can't speak for twins, but being a parent is the best and the worst.

-j said...

They are so cute! I was wondering the other day if they were identical or not so it's funny that I read it here today

The Seely's said...

Oh My!
They are getting so big. I can't believe they have changed that much in one month. You need to come home NOW. Well give them hugs and kisses from me:)

Chase and Neiko said...

Mar-they are so darling. I can't wait to see them again.

Sherri Romney said...

Wow, I haven't seen them for a week and I feel like they have grown up a little on me already! You are so cute and tan in your header pic. I love it

Whitney said...

Oh I love these two little cuties! Really i cant tell them apart in any of the pictures. (oh wait I cant tell them apart EveR :D

kalei and jake said...

They are the SWEETEST! I don't know how you do it, you're truly amazing Mar! They look so cute all the time and they're getting so BIG. I need to see these babies soon, when are you guys coming home?

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Holy crap!! Six months already? I know what you're thinking but it's because I never see you! Glad things are going well for you guys! You look so happy! Love ya!

Kim said...

Do you have troubles telling them apart?? They are identical. Being a parent is awesome huh? But holy nuts the hardest thing ever too