Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still KICKin

Yes we are still alive!  after the rollercoaster ride of this month....  Things have been crazy to put it mild...  WE have spent a lot of time traveling ( nearly 3,000 miles of driving in 4 weeks agh!) . WE started out the summer in Montana, then spent a while in Utah and now we are living in TEXAS. . . the summer of sales... But we are settled and happy.
Luckily we have a pool so we spend a lot of time there, and doing whatever else you do with 1 year olds to keep them happy.
The girls are 17 months and still not walking! But soon enough, they finally like to hold my hands while I walk.  They love sitting up high, on beds, chairs, couches etc.  As you can see in 1 picture they fight all the time.  Dani really doesn't like when jaci has something that she wants.  But despite the fighting no one can make them laugh as hard as eachother.  My favorite times are when I'm in another room and just sit and listen to them giggling.  They play peek-a-boo, poke each other in the eyes, mouths, tackle eachother and just laugh...
Here are a few pictures of our latest and greatest.. enjoy

7 comments:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

They are so stinkin cute. That makes me laugh just thinking of them poking each other and giggling. Miss you. thanks for calling the other night.

Phillips Fam said...

Hey my little Bro JD is serving in the Houston South Mission so if thats where you are in Texas you should look him up. He's already seen a ton a people he knows out there! Crazy! Your girls are so cute too!

Nate and Brooke said...

yeah your pics makes me want twins:) They are adorable!!!

Sherri Romney said...

Wow they are SO big Mar! I want to hear rheir little giggles!!!! Boo that we are so far away.

Kelly said...

Cute pics Marion...How are you guys doing? Are you keeping up with the guilty pleasure of "the bachelorette"?

Brooke and Jeremy Hallows said...

Where are in you in Taxas? We are in Texas too! We're in Houston.

Phillips Fam said...

We go to Richfield like once a month if we're lucky. I still waitress at Olive Garden on Saturdays so it makes it tough. My parents always come to st george to visit us so it's hard to get up there:) I am going up for the 4th for a few days so that will be fun! Some day we'll run into each other. It's been Way too long!! I think you were just barely prego last time I saw you.