Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July


















Happy 4th of July! We celebrated ours with a barbecue and baseball game (as you can see the girls didn't last to long at the game) But all in all we still loved the holiday.
Things in Texas are going great.
We're still spending a lot of time and the pool, where the kids play and the wives talk.
The girls LOVE their daddy and wish he were around all the time.
They are FINALLY walking more and more each day. I know you might think I'm crazy, but I am SICK of carrying around 2 KIDS! I can't wait until they walk....
HOpe everyone is as happy as we are

4 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Mar I love all the pics! That is so funny how they are so DONE at the game. Love their dresses. You and Dane look great, and your header photo is gorgeous. I love your hair. LOVE IT.

Kali said...

Ha ha, no I don't love Jake anymore! I still very much look forward to my Monday night with the Bachelorette though! I was also thinking about last summer and how much fun Florida was and hanging out with you guys! I hope you are having fun in Texas. Texas right?! Your girls are still adorable and I love their pig tails!

Cami said...

you are NOT crazy!!! it is great when they can walk huh!? now you just get to chase them in opposite directions! ha. glad things are going good in Texas! we've loved our summer there and caught a few baseball games ourselves! have fun!

Dani said...

that picture of them in the middle is so frickin cute! keep on walking girls! i already cant wait till we get back to utah so we can have a reunion :)