Sunday, November 30, 2008

babies... & football



Yes, we did support the cougars last weekend, and were a bit disapointed.  But the game was still fun and intense to be at (until the last quarter that is)  I never thought I'd become one of "those" fans that just love BYU because before Dane I didn't even really like football.  But now going through 2 seasons with him and supporting his dad I believe I have become a "true" fan.  Now maybe not a die hard, but I do enjoy the games, and keep up on a lot of it.
Now I thought I would update you all on the "tidwell twins"  They're both growing, as well as me!  At times I don't think my belly can stretch any farther, but everyone reminds me that it sure can.  And its crazy cuz I never though I would want to get bigger, but when it comes to healthy kids, I think all of you can agree with me, you just end up not caring and liking to see the pounds come on!.  
We do have a bit of a scare, it looks as if our babies are sharing fluid and blood now.  It is still pre-phase one, so not to bad yet, but instead of every two weeks getting ultrasounds, I am now going in twice a week!! Not to mention regular Dr. visits and I guess soon I will be meeting with the neonatologist.  I got steroid shots to help develop the lunges of the babies and now I guess we just take it week by week.  The hard thing is that I feel like a regular pregnant woman with all the "joys" but my babies aren't ok.  I'm still working, so that's nice but they told me at anytime things can get bad.  I guess the latest I will have the babies is 34 weeks, but they're thinking around 30-32 weeks.  SCARY!  Right now we're just praying that I can prove them wrong in some aspect.  But we are very thankful with the technology out there today that detects things so quickly and can help pre-mature babies.  So prayers for the babies are greatly appreciated!!!!



8 comments:

Cami said...

we will definitely keep you and your twins in our prayers. It's crazy how things like that can happen but you are so right about the technology. hopefully everything will continue going good for you and the babies.
I felt the same way you do, Can I get any bigger!? YES you can, you look so small just wait until the last couple weeks. but I'm sure you will get a long of people saying, gosh you are SMALL for twins. they think you should be ginormous just because you are carrying multiples! You look great and I'm glad you are feeling good. we just gotta keep those two in there cookin! busy busy at the doctors...wow It is fun that you get to see them often,sounds like you have a great doctor. Glad they are keeping a good watch on them. take care and not that i am a pro-twin mom or anything... but you are welcome to call or "blog chat" anytime! take care of yourself
sorry so long

Sherri Romney said...

You are in our prayers. I hope things turn out for the best. Your look so cute with your big tummy...that is the only BIG thing about you!!! Football game looked like fun. :)

-j said...

Hey hey hey! I haven't seen or talked to you in forever! This is Jillian Celaya, I don't think my name shows up on here. TWINS! How exciting congratulations! Looks like things are going well for you, and you are a teacher! I guess it is in your blood :)

Katie McCaul said...

We will keep you all in our prayers. That is so scary! I can't imagine how you are feeling I was nervous and we never heard any scary news. Luckily they do have great technology and it sounds like your Dr is great. Nothing better than a good DR! You and Dane look so cute! I love your pregnant belly(if you can call it that you are still tiny) Keep us updated. And you are very lucky to get ultrasounds so often, I only got one my entire pregnancy!

Amber said...

ohhh I can't believe you are having twins! I will for sure keep them in my prayers... it sounds like you have a lot of faith (you're amazing!)
So you said you wanted to be updated... well, I am engaged! His name is Everett (I think those pictures are with Everett not Eric... I dated him before my mission and on and off since I have been home. You and I talked about him when we went to lunch. I think we had just started dating again and have been since (obviously:))
Again, I will keep the babies in my prayers... Keep up the faith... You're awesome! Let me know if you need anything, especially since we're so close to each other!

Amber said...

Hey girl friend! How are the babies? Can I get your address please!?

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

you look so cute prego! I am so excited for you and keep you in my prayers everyday! I hope all goes well! If you can't get a sub call me and I will get a sub for me to come watch your class! Love ya!-ps sure am sorry I couldn't make it to the shower! Loves!

Amber said...

Thanks for your address. You're the best!! I did get your text as well, sorry I never responded:( Hope everything is going well with the wittle twins:) Let me know if I can do any thing for you:)

Love ya,

Amber